Laura Sachs created the E-MOTION® Body/Mind fitness video, relaxation and yoga walk programs and the FitFoody blog. Laura’s latest wellness project, ‘Whispers of the Breath Diva’ includes 5 five-minute downloadable audio meditations. The introduction is free and the audios are available one at time or as complete set. If you are looking to destress, think clearly, focus on positivity and all around general wellness, these audio meditations are for you! Keep reading to learn more.
"Stressed and want to reconnect with your self? Instead of a "Power Nap" try a "Conscious Nap". Laura's 5 guided meditations will help you destress and reconnect with yourself. Positive thoughts and a clearer mind are coming your way.
The 5 "The Whispers of the Breath Diva" Meditations Include:
- The Four Elements
- Breathing from the Core
- Colors in the Palms
- Clean and Clear
- Rocking Alignment
The audio downloads are available for purchase as a set of 5- the Digital Album for $20 or $5 for any single track.
currently teaches at the Bay Club and JCCSF. www.LauraSachs.com
Laura D. Sachs has been actively involved in the fitness and health fields for over twenty years.
Some of her credentials include:
- Holds B. A. Degree in Social Science and a Teaching Credential
- Adjunct Professor, Kinesiology Department, University of San Francisco since Fall of 2000 Certified by the American Council on Exercise
- Registered Yoga Instructor with Yoga Alliance
- Currently also teaches yoga, pilates mat/reformer at the Bay Club and the JCC in San Francisco
- Has contributed and written for IDEA Source, FitYoga, American Fitness and Shape magazines
- Creator of E-MOTION® Mind/Body Yoga Walk and Relaxation Audio(s)
- Creator of E-MOTION® Mind/Body Fitness Video Program
- A Presenter for IDEA since 1994 - most recently "Pilates Mat a Global Approach" 2015
- National Certification of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Practices Jin Shin Jyustu and Cranio-Sacral Therapies
For More Information, Visit:
Laura Sachs on the web
FitFoody on Facebook
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.