Tuesday, August 8, 2017

BEETOLOGY BEVERAGES: Beets + Fruit Juice. Organic, Non-GMO, Fair Trade, and DELICIOUS!


I am very excited to tell you about Beetology Beverages- even if you dont like beets and dont like "healthy" I think you will love Beetology Beverages! My husband LOVES them. They are in fact, gone. He drank all of them within a week or so. I did get to sip on them- and I agree, they taste great! What I didnt tell him is how healthy they are! Beetology is new from Kayco -which is one of the oldest health drink providers in the US. Kayco is a family-owned creator of organic health food. Beetology is packed with all natural organic ingedients and is GMO free. Each delicious bottle is 50% beets- but tastes amazing! Beetology comes in a variety of fruit flavors in addition to a veggie & a ginger. Each bottle only contains 100 calories! Keep reading to learn more. 

Finally a cold-pressed wellness beverage thats delicious, healthy & "clean! Beetology is Non-GMO, Certified Organic, Certified Fair Trade, Kosher, All Natural, Non Dairy and is perfectly crafted & refreshing. It is available in Five Delicious  All-Natural Varieties: Beet + Cherry, Beet + Tropical Fruit, Beet + Berry, Beet + Lemon + Ginger, and Beet + Veggie. And each bottle only contains 100 calories.


If you are looking for Clean’ foods with added health benefits then Beetology is for you. The food world is excited about one of nature’s untapped nutritional powerhouses: beets and I am excited that Beetology gives me a new way to enjoy the health benefits of beets! These sweet, organic, cold-pressed juices are a delicious choice for all of us health-minded consumers!

Beetology beverages contain no more than five ingredients – nothing but organic, natural, cold-pressed juice – perfectly blended for a crisp and unique flavor in every sip. The pure farm-to-table pedigree means you can taste the difference.” All five varieties are 100% non-GMO, U.S.D.A. Certified Organic, and Certified Fair Trade. The 100% juice blends contain no preservatives, additives, artificial colors, or flavors. They are also non-soy, non-dairy, and certified kosher, making them perfect for anyone, any time.


Best of all is the way beets harmonize with other natural juices. Every perfectly-crafted Beetology blend packs a crisp, delicious punch that’s refreshing, nuanced, and not too sweet. Beets have a myriad of health benefits that are well-documented. Dense in nutrients and high in antioxidants, they help boost energy, aid in weight loss, support cleansing and detoxing, and have anti-inflammatory properties. They’re also known to improve blood flow and help lower blood pressure.

For More Information, Visit: 
Beetology on Facebook
Beetology on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment