Thursday, January 25, 2018

Herbalife Fitness Portal: FREE Streaming Workouts! Core Focus with Samantha Clayton Review



If you are like me, you love new workouts! Herbalife is offering FREE streaming workouts to anyone! They can be accessed by all on the Herbalife Fitness Portal!  Their newly launched site is geared to everyone- beginner, intermediate & advanced! These workouts are free to everyone-all fitness levels, no access code needed, just good, quick fitness workouts. Samantha does most of the workouts and she has a few other fitness professionals leading workouts in their specialties. Samantha is a  former Olympic runner, mother of 4 is the head of Fitness for Herbalife Fitness. Keep reading my detailed review of a fab workout from the site!


Samantha Clayton

Samantha works out alone in a living room set for this 7 min core workout. You wont need any equipment for this routine.

You will do each exercise for 60 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest. Exercises include reverse crunches, modified bicycle, bird dog, and modified superman.

This is a beginner routine and a great place to start. You will still work your core but each move is modified down and Samantha allows for plenty of recovery time between each exercise. These workouts are available to everyone online for free.

For More Information, Visit: 
The Herbalife Fitness Portal on the web

I received the same access to the website that is available to everyone. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment