Friday, February 16, 2018

Natural Hemp Oil Pain Relief Balm & Lotion from Sacred Mind & Body: Soothe Your Muscles & Joints The Natural Way


If you work out hard, you are sure to get sore muscles like I do. I am super excited to tell you about a new hemp oil-based Pain Relief Balm from Sacred Mind & Body. It is made entirely of natural ingredients, like Tumeric, Ginger Root-Infused Oil, and of course, (non-psychoactive) Hemp Seed Oil. This carefully balanced cream can soothe stiff and aching muscles, without the use of chemicals or potentially irritating ingredients like menthol. I have been using it on my sore shoulder & it feels amazing, has a pleasant scent, and absorbs quickly & easily. Keep reading to learn more.



Hemp oil is 100% natural and 100% THC free. Hemp seeds are rich in protein, polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega 6, omega 3 and insoluble fiber. They are a good source of tocopherols, or Vitamin E antioxidants. They’re packed with minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, and phosphorus, plus micro elements like strontium, thorium, arsenic and chromium.

With ingredients like hemp oil, tumeric, fennel, epsom salts, vitamin E, jasmin oil, essential oils, avocado oil, jojoba oil, and other natural ingredients you can feel good about using it and using it on your entire family. And you muscles will feel great when you use it! You can use it on your kiddos without worrying about harsh chemicals that are found in other products. 

Natural Hemp Oil is an amazing oil that will benefit your muscles & joints in so many ways. The fats, or lipids, in hemp oil are similar to those found in the skin, making it an effective moisturizer and protectant for skin. It increases the elasticity of the skin and brings new life to dry, tired or dehydrated skin. Rich hemp oil has been shown to help with many inflammation-related problems and has strong antioxidant properties, great for skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Not only is hemp oil rich in vitamins A and E, it also contains trace amounts of important minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and phosphorus.

Benefits I LOVE:
• Relieves aches and pains
• Treats skin conditions
• Helps stiff achy muscles

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment