Friday, March 16, 2018

FREE Streaming Workouts From Herbalife Nutrition: 10 Minute HiiT Review


If you are like me, you love new workouts! Herbalife is offering FREE streaming workouts to anyone! They can be accessed by all on the Herbalife Fitness Portal!  Their newly launched site is geared to everyone- beginner, intermediate & advanced! These workouts are free to everyone-all fitness levels, no access code needed, just good, quick fitness workouts. Samantha does most of the workouts and she has a few other fitness professionals leading workouts in their specialties. Samantha is a  former Olympic runner, mother of 4 is the head of Fitness for Herbalife Fitness. Keep reading my detailed review of a fab workout from the site!


Sam works out with 4 background exercisers in basketball court set. This 11 min cardio & body weight Hiit routine is comprised of 10 exercisers performed for 40 seconds each with 20 seconds rest between each exercise. You wont need any equipment for this routine. Sam offers some modification options as she goes.

Exercises include hi knees, side lunge to jump hops, mt climber, Heisman drill, 45 degree squat jumps, crab kicks, butt kicks, plank to side plank & pushup, long jump & shuffle back.

I rate this a high intermediate routine; it may be short but it packs a punch! You can easily add on to this if you have more time or use it as a stand alone for a quick sweatfest. Sam is a great instructor & this is one of my favorite routines from the portal. She uses the 20 rest seconds to demo the next move so there is no wasted time. I received the same access to this site that is available to everyone on line for free!

For More Information, Visit: 
The Herbalife Fitness Portal on the web

I received the same access to the website that is available to everyone. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment