Monday, April 23, 2018

Race Medal Board ~ Race Bib Display ~ Race Swag Board ~ Runners Display Board



For the love of races & bling. I introduce my new new Etsy shop SparkleTiaraSparkle! I am making race boards for all you runners out there! I have one listed right now for sale but can custom make them with another color scheme and different knobs in just a few days. Let me know if you want something different.

bibs & medals not included
I also have jewelry displays/ hangers and all things unicorns, rainbows, & more! I have a variety of unicorn plushies & stuffed animals, a magical rainbow unicorn beauty sleep mask, a whimsical unicorn pillow, an amigurumi unicorn pattern, a rainbow mobile & more!

This is the board as is for sale
This is a handmade, lacquered board for your race medals & bibs. You can hang many medals from each of the three knobs! The clips will hold many race bibs! This is the perfect board for all of your race bling. What better way to show off your medals & bibs all on one super cute hanging swag board.

The knobs are secured on with screws and the clips are fastened with crafters glue. The wall mount on the back is hammered in and also secured with crafters glue. 

Each knob is unique & fun, there is an amber colored gem, a clear post, and a fun sea foam green rounded knob. 

RACE BIBS & MEDALS PICTURED ARE NOT INCLUDED. RACE BOARD ONLY (BOARD INCLUDES THREE KNOBS TO HANG MEDALS, 2 CLIPS TO CLIP YOUR RACE BIBS, AND ONE WALL MOUNT ON THE BACK. ALL ARE PERMANENTLY AFFIXED TO THE BOARD)

I have about 15 race bibs on mine & six medals hanging from the knobs and it looks amazing hanging in my home gym. 

Dimensions:
11.75 tall
11.75 wide
Weight: 10.8 oz

If you are looking for a different color scheme/ style of background I can custom make one to your liking. I have hundreds of styles of background designs & have a variety of knobs.

close up of the swag knobs!

Visit Me On: 
My SparkleTiaraSparkle Etsy Shop
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
Lindsey Lu on Pinterest
Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment