Thursday, May 24, 2018

Coresport Workout Shirt That Cools Down as You Heat Up: Sweat Wicking, Heat Activated Cooling Fabric, Antibacterial, & Odor-Resistant


I am in love with my new favorite workout shirt from Coresport. It not only cools down as you heat up, it fits perfectly, has a very flattering cut, & is super comfortable! The tight wove mesh back can even enhance calorie burn. I am seriously loving this shirt. With Coresport’s moisture-activated cooling and calorie-burning fabrics, the workout shirt can actually help cool you down. In fact, the more you perspire, the cooler you get. The moisture-activated cooling material uses Specific Heat Capacity yarn and special fiber to absorb perspiration and moisture, which then evaporates quickly, resulting in clothes that are at least eight degrees Fahrenheit cooler than conventional clothes, and which stay dryer as well. Available on kickstarter at an AMAZING price! Available in mens & womens cuts and in various colors. Keep reading to learn more. 



The back of the Coresport shirt is a mesh fabric which is super breathable, but which can also enhance the calorie burning rate. The fabric reflects a significant amount of UV light, making the shirt perfect for outdoor sports. In addition, the fabrics are infused with minerals that make the clothes odor-resistant and antibacterial. The back is only slightly sheer and looks so CUTE with those mesh panel leggings that are so popular now. I love wearing this shirt to workout in and its cute enough to wear all day long. 



The shirt is perfect for hiking, biking, cardio, strength training or any tough workout. If you are doing outdoor workouts this summer I highly recommend you get a Coresport shirt. The UV protection and cooling effects make SUCH a difference when its hot out. I wore this on my last hike & could REALLY tell the difference, and let me tell you it is already HOT here in the desert!
The technology of CoreSport provides a moisture-absorbing, quick dry and breathable garment, designed to keep you comfortable, fresh and UV protected. This product allows for a longer and more enjoyable workout by removing the downsides to working out. I love that it is odor-resistant & antibacterial. Great for camping, trekking, and any group fitness activities. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Coresport on Kickstarter
Coresport on Indiegogo

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment